Welcome to DePaul Catholic High School Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to register for an activity
In order to begin practices for Spring Sports you must do the following:
For Spring 2018 all medical forms must be filled out ONLINE AND TURNED IN VIA HARDCOPY TO NANCY KEIL.
(THE TRAINER NOT THE NURSE.)
Hardcopy Forms can be found at www.depaulcatholic.org.
- The following forms are mandatory for ALL athletes:
- Emergency Form
- Health History Form
- Complete Impact Test (turn in receipt to Nancy)
To Register/Complete Forms Online
- Email Coach Brynn at firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve your Student ID number. Please give your full name and grade in the email.
- Visit https://depaulcatholichs-ar.rschooltoday.com/ (You are here now.)
- Click on the “Athletic Team Registration” button at the middle of the page. You will need to have some paper forms completed to upload them on to the system. So, it is best if you do the paper forms FIRST.
- Create your family account.
- If you have two family members that play sports at DePaul, you will create ONE family account. Then each individual student will have to register for their specific sport.
- You will need your Student ID number to register.
- Complete all pages and upload all forms.
Please submit a copy and of the front and back of your insurance card to Nancy.